Upto 50 Lacs
Get loan upto 50 Lacs
depending upon the need
1.5% Per Month
Get amazingly low interest rate starting from 1.5% per month
We only charge 2% processing fee
Get a loan with a tenure of upto 36 months
It is fascinating to witness the growing number of business opportunities across the country. There has been a significant rise in the number of startups in the past few years. The best part? Women are at the forefront of many of these successful businesses. Everyone is looking for freedom these days—financial and professional. And women are aiming for complete emancipation by helming profitable business ventures. Given the host of opportunities in the market, it is easier than ever to start a business, rent space and equipment, and borrow funds. However, success will only come with a profitable business idea. Here are some suggestions for women:
1. Restaurant business: The restaurant business is one of the most lucrative ones out there. Food remains an integral part of our lives, and we are always on the lookout for healthy and tasty food. One only needs a passion for cooking and team management skills to start a restaurant business. One can usually expect a profit margin of 25% from the business. Even if you don’t have much capital, you can easily start a food truck to embark on your entrepreneurial journey. Most people are too busy these days to cook food at home. You could grab this opportunity to start a business of home-cooked food. It will grant you the freedom to work from home. The sun will never set on the restaurant and food businesses, and they do not need a huge investment, either.
2. Consultancy business: If you have years of experience in the IT, finance, or management sector, you can easily turn it into a full-fledged business. Corporates are always looking for experienced ex-leaders who can provide an insightful perspective on challenges. A consultancy business will grant you the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to be a part of several organizations. You can work on your own terms by choosing your clients and setting your charges yourself
3. Image consultants: In this competitive world, much depends on how you present yourself. The image consulting business is on the rise and offers a lot of scope for growth and profits. If you think you have what it takes to cultivate an individual’s personality, you can get started in this business. All you need are business space and business cards. The image consulting business is low-investment and rich with opportunities.
4. Blogging:More and more people are taking to blogging to generate an income. If you can pen down your thoughts or are comfortable recording videos, blogging is a good choice for you. You need to identify a niche you are comfortable with and then start developing content around it. IFor example, if you are a fashion enthusiast, you can start a blog on fashion. You must post content regularly to be able to generate a good income. The best part is that blogging does not need a huge investment or cumbersome equipment. You can do it from the comfort of your home and at a time most convenient for you. Thus, it is one of the most flexible business opportunities you can get involved in.
5. Wedding planning:The wedding planning business is huge in India, and it is expected to grow at a double-digit pace in the coming years. However, to enter this business, you might require a sizeable capital and some experience. Alternatively, you can hire qualified professionals to work for you. You will have to meet a lot of new clients to succeed in this venture. Once you have contacts in your portfolio, you will be able to get more events to plan. You will also need to collaborate with vendors who will help you throughout the planning process. The investment required in this business is significant, but the revenue generated will be equally high.
6. Financial advisoryIf you come from a finance background and have made good financial decisions for yourself and your family in the past, you should consider being a financial advisor. It involves offering consultancy services and setting up meetings with clients. All you need to do is make a few business cards and pass them around. You will not have to make much of an investment, and you will be able to charge on an hourly basis. If you keep at it, the number of appointments will increase over time.
7. Yoga training:The practice of yoga is catching on around the globe, and a lot of people have started doing yoga to keep healthy. If you are one of them and have a good grasp of the discipline, you can earn money out of it by becoming a yoga trainer. You do not need a studio; you can rent a place or even instruct from your home. It will keep you healthy and make money for you at the same time. You can charge an hourly rate from your students. However, you need to be experienced in yoga yourself in order to successfully teach others.
8. Language instructor: If you know many foreign languages, or even one foreign language, you can become a language instructor. Young professionals are always on the lookout for language classes where they can add to the list of languages they know. Create the learning content at home, and voila! You are set! Being a language instructor will give you the flexibility to set up your own schedule; you can even provide virtual classes and save your time and effort. You will need very little investment to start this business. And if you are good, you will never run out of students.
9. Salon:Many women find freedom and passion in the beauty business. Setting up a salon can make you good revenue. Undoubtedly, you will need to make investments in renting a space, buying equipment, and maintaining the space. If you have a small budget, you can start the salon at home; you can rent a space when you have more clients. If you have a high budget, you can rent a place, invest in quality equipment, and hire qualified staff. The business will never run out of clients if you set up the salon in the city center or at a buzzing mall.
10. Gym:Most people are very conscious about their health these days, and they choose to invest in fitness and wellness. The demand for gyms will only increase with time; and if you have the funds, you can start one yourself. You will have to buy expensive equipment, but that is the only investment you will need to make. It is a one-time-investment business, and you will not have to bother about replacing the equipment for years. You can rent a place, purchase equipment, and start generating revenue. You can also make an additional income by starting fitness classes, renting out space to personal trainers and dietitians, and setting up a juice center in the gym premises.
Consider which one of these 10 business ideas suits you best and turn your dreams into a reality. Every business does not need a huge investment; and if you need funds, you can always opt for a women business loan. Indifi is a market leader in this space and can help with business loans for women. If you have a business idea but have not embarked upon it due to lack of funds, contact Indifi for a women business loan.
Jan 16, 2020 | BY INDIFI
This is the era of globalisation. Thanks to the travel industry for keeping up the progressive efforts and helping people make hassle-free excursions around the world.Read More
When asked, most business owners shared that access to capital is the single biggest roadblock to growing their businesses. With more cash flow, these businesses can hire new employees, purchase more inventory, take more orders, upgrade equipment and boost their marketing efforts.
Applying is quick and easy and typically takes less than 10 minutes. We ask for basic information about you and your business. Securely connect your bank information so we can assess your business without long forms, waiting in line or having to dig up old paperwork. Your association with business services who we have partnered with helps get you more fitting loans.
We need your